Today we take a look at some orchids that you wanted to see for a while.
▼▼▼More info below!▼▼▼
In order of appearance the orchids are:
1. Dendrobium amethystoglossum is preparing his buds and I am observing he is blooming only on canes which are older than one year.
2. The Angraecum Veitchii and sesquipedale are both growing bigger and bigger leaves!
3. Epycattleya Rene Marques is blooming once again, but it doesn;t appear to be a sequential bloomer.
4. Cattleya Siamese Doll Kiwi is growing green and luscious but doesn’t want to bloom.
5. Chysis bractescens is preparing to lose his leaves and grow a new shoot.
6. Dimorphorchis lowii is doing well, but growing very very slow.
✿ Want to send me something? Here’s my address!
P.O. BOX 29002, CY-1620, Nicosia, Cyprus
✿ Want to support my channel and help me continue doing what I love? You can contribute here and thanks a bunch!
✿ My Orchid growing setup explained:
✿ Join our community and find tutorials, photos, care sheets and loads of goodies Orchid Nature – http://www.OrchidNature.com
✿ Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MissOrchidGirl
✿ Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/missorchidgirl
✿ See my video playlists!