Today we take a look at some orchids we did not see in a pretty long time. Here we go!
▼▼▼More info below!▼▼▼
1. Phalaenopsis bellina is one of my favorites, that’s for sure! She sadly suffered a bad spider mite infestation, which left the Orchid Fleck Virus behind. More information here https://youtu.be/RFlP8a3oszM
The troubles are not over yet, but it will eventually go away in time.
2. Sedirea japonica is looking a lot better, but last year it looked very pitted and in bad shape. So I have faith 🙂
3. Phalaenopsis Tyin Shin Fly Eagle is looking so great! she grew a new leaf and now a brand new spike, which I am not sure when it will bloom 😛
4. Renanthera philippinensis is looking good too, but she had a hidden sider mite infestation on the tiny dried sheaths on her stem. I used this mixture https://youtu.be/Ne0DPbXQfnw
5. Trichoglottis philippinensis is doing pretty good too, she definitely gets hydration since sap is exuded, but not a whole lot of roots. I might rethink her setup and adjust it to a more Vanda like setup.
About efflorescence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efflorescence
✿ Want to send me something? Here’s my address!
P.O. BOX 29002, CY-1620, Nicosia, Cyprus
✿ Want to support my channel and help me continue doing what I love? You can contribute here and thanks a bunch!
✿ My Orchid growing setup explained:
✿ Join our community and find tutorials, photos, care sheets and loads of goodies Orchid Nature – http://www.OrchidNature.com
✿ Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MissOrchidGirl
✿ Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/missorchidgirl
✿ See my video playlists!