Today we take a look at the orchids we had in bloom for the first month of summer!
▼▼▼More info bellow!▼▼▼
In order of appearance, the orchids are:
1. Vanda Pachara Pink, an easy and floriferous Vanda hybrid that is suited for anyone with a bit of general Vanda care knowledge
2. Bc. Saint Andre, a wonderful orchid that was very anticipated and I am thrilled to grow it into a specimen!
3. Miltoniopsis Newton Falls, a great hybrid that appears to be less fussy.. maybe 😛
4. Lycaste aromatica, a popular species that smells like cinnamon!
5. Dendrobium biggibum compactum hybrid, what a wonderful multifloral little plant!
6. Oncidium Painter Delight, with waxy flowers and propolis fragrance 😛
7. Phalaenopsis Sun Pasat, a complex hybrid with quite a nice fragrance
8. A pretty pink NoID Phal hybrid, pretty common but quite attractive
9. NoID white Phal with a pink lip, flowering after finishing with 3 spikes, she is a trooper!
10. Dendrobium parishii, a cute compact Dendrobium species that blooms in spring.. theoretically and has a great refreshing fragrance
11. Phal. cornu-cervi var. chattaladae, a great summer blooming species with tiny, dark red flowers!
Cast your votes now!
✿ Want to send me something? Here’s my address!
P.O. BOX 29002, CY-1620, Nicosia, Cyprus
✿ Want to support my channel and help me continue doing what I love? You can contribute here and thanks a bunch!
✿ My Orchid growing setup explained:
✿ Join our community and find tutorials, photos, care sheets and loads of goodies Orchid Nature – http://www.OrchidNature.com
✿ Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MissOrchidGirl
✿ Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/missorchidgirl
✿ See my video playlists!