My orchids' collection is increasing…

Home Forums User galleries My orchids' collection is increasing…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ulrike Ulrike 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Priscy
    Priscy
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I bought my first cambria and first dendrobium berry oda today at €5 each… I’m so happy I guess I made a good deal… I don’t know the real price… I would appreciate if anyone tell me the price of these 2 orchids…

By the way the color of the dendrobium berry oda is light purple and white regarding I had to repot it due to red ants in its media and hope it’ll adapt soon in its new media and will bloom as soon as possible as there’s a new shoot…

Your advice will be most welcome. Thanks

Profile photo of Ulrike
    Ulrike
    Participant

I would say that’s a good deal. However; it depends on which country you live in (prices are can be different in different countries I noticed). It also depends on the condition of the plant. Half dying orchids for 5 euro’s are still expensive in my opinion. And it depends on how much they’re worth to you. If they’re healthy and you’re happy with them: I’d say money well spent! :)

I think your Berry Oda will do just fine if it’s nice and comfy in it’s new fresh media. I’ve had mine for a couple of months now and must say it’s a wonderfully fuss-free plant. As soon as it stopped blooming it started growing and now has 3 new shoots and I do beleive 5 keiki’s!
    I don’t know if your Berry Oda having a new shoot means it will bloom soon though. That has to do which it’s season and pattern I think.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.