My growing collection

Home Forums User galleries My growing collection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alison Alison 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alison
    Alison
    Participant

My first rescue a phalaenopsis sogo gotris. No bloom yet but a keike and a little nub that looks like it will develop into a spike.

These photos are my oncidium wild willie I rescued as well. He seems ok and has decided to develop his flower spike. Very happy.

Last but definately not least my nreset arrival.
    Ordered this beauty from ebay. It was a good price and advertised in spike. I couldn't say no.  Shipping wad amazingly fast. The seller was super communicative and the packaging was great. Not only that but what a surprise when I opened the box.

Not only was it in spike and the spike arrived perfectly in tact look at the buds sadly the picture doesn't show well hot huge they are but they are giant.  The sellers name is robcheckan. Highly recommended purchases from this seller!

Profile photo of Alison
    Alison
    Participant

My first rescue a phalaenopsis sogo gotris. No bloom yet but a keike and a little nub that looks like it will develop into a spike.
    “My first rescue a phalaenopsis sogo gotris. No bloom yet but a keike and a little nub that looks like it will develop into a spike.

These photos are my oncidium wild willie I rescued as well. He seems ok and has decided to develop his flower spike. Very happy.
    Last but definately not least my nreset arrival.
    Ordered this beauty from ebay. It was a good price and advertised in spike. I couldn't say no.  Shipping wad amazingly fast. The seller was super communicative and the packaging was great. Not only that but what a surprise when I opened the box.
    Ordered this beauty from ebay. It was a good price and advertised in spike. I couldn’t say no. Shipping wad amazingly fast. The seller was super communicative and the packaging was great. Not only that but what a surprise when I opened the box.
    Not only was it in spike and the spike arrived perfectly in tact look at the buds sadly the picture doesn't show well hot huge they are but they are giant.  The sellers name is robcheckan. Highly recommended purchases from this seller!
    Not only was it in spike and the spike arrived perfectly in tact look at the buds sadly the picture doesn’t show well hot huge they are but they are giant. The sellers name is robcheckan. Highly recommended purchases from this seller

Apparently my text disappeared? Not sure what I did wrong I was trying to upload and post from my phone so probably made a booboo.

Profile photo of Diana
    Diana
    Participant

They seem great! :) It would be lovely to see them in bloom! Good luck with them

Profile photo of Alison
    Alison
    Participant

And the very first bloom! My Howards Dream surprised me today by beginning to open ita first bud! What a lovely surprise!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.