ID Help with Peloric/Petal Anomaly and couple others

Home Forums Orchid Alliances Phalaenopsis Alliance ID Help with Peloric/Petal Anomaly and couple others

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stella Stella 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stella
    Stella
    Participant

Hello! This is my first time on this forum but I’m having trouble finding IDs for these particular phalaenopsis orchids online. I bought that at various wholesale nurseries here in Los Angeles.

Medium sized orchid with broad, green leaves. The flowers are bright yellow with red lip. Slight blush effect on petals, and the two top petals are ruffled on the tips. All 9 flowers were ruffled but the sizes of the ruffled petals were not always symmetrical. No fragrance.
    Peloric/Petal Anomaly

Medium sized orchid with dark, pointed leaves that have a mottled pattern. The flowers are pink stripes on white with a fuschia mouth. No fragrance.
    Pink Phal

Small (Compact) sized orchid with broad green, leaves. The flowers have a violet Harlequin pattern on white with lighter purple border. The mouth is also violet.
    Harlequin Phal

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.