Hi from Canada

Home Forums Introduction Hi from Canada

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leah Russell Leah Russell 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Leah Russell
    Leah Russell
    Participant

hey orchid friends !
    i have always loved orchids i just was always a bit worried that it was hard work to grow them , and it scared me off! Eversince i saw them in Barcelona on one trip as well as another vacation in Florida i was awestruck by their innate beauty and i thought they were gorge!
    i wish i had watched miss orchid girl videos sooner , i had watched one of her / your videos on how you grew your mothers african violets , or something a long long time ago and wow your channel has grown and it’s amazing !!
    Anyways i’ve got to start building my collection now i’m growing a cattleya schilleriana i love the tropical look of it , as well as an oncidium hybrid from ecuagenera called “dream” and it’s got 16 buds on it so i’m just waiting a show of pink and red blooms, i’m excited about it !!
    thanks for creating this forum for your viewers i’m kind of new to orchids but i’m learning a lot from your videos!!
    xo Leah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.